Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Sheezlebub makes a good post about assimilation. The best part is how she actually sees the humanity of immigrants- instead of thinking everyone's got to be like us, she's like dude, they got their own families, lives and reasons. I grumbled about a commenter linking to an African saying the same self hating crap. (too bad you can't edit comments, I note that I misspelled some words I was so pissed) It's just like dude, you ain't better than anyone else, so shut the fuck up. Sucking white dick ain't going to do nothing for you in the long run. And that's all self hate is- sucking white dick. Maybe trying to understand black folk is in order. I like books and read them, and other blacks don't make fun, you know why? I don't act like a stuck up bitch. I'm not cool at all. I'm a total nerd. But you know what? I know that being a good black person is just the other side of the coin from being a 'nigger', and you gotta get off the coin.

No comments: