Monday, April 16, 2007

Virgina Tech shooting wank. I always miss the good wank- it seems to go on while I'm at school. I have to go and join childfree to see. Oh why didn't I join it before?!

Some gun related Virgina Tech wank.
Why do I cover wank? Because it's slightly encouraging to know that people will be complete and total idiots, even in the wake of such a tragedy.

Special Virgina Tech coverage on NPR. not related: possible welfare cuts for non working parents.


Brownfemi linkblogs. Shannon is slightly mad about how they thought the first shooting was 'just' a domestic dispute. *feminist kiiiick*

Some shit stirring on blackfolk.
What will they blame the Virgina tech shooting on?
Blackfolk thread on the shooting.

The douchebag Fr*d Ph*lps wants to harass people at the funerals of the Virgina students I hear.

No comments: