Thursday, January 13, 2005

Today I had fun thrift shopping and was in a great mood, as I packed in a great haul. Unfortunately, I glanced at the internet, and was reminded that Martin Luther King Day is soon, and so stupid whites will molest the poor man's memory. It's just disrespectful. If you don't like blacks fine, but don't quote King out of context, preying on people's ignorance to push your anti black agenda,ok? Of course if they were decent enough to show the man some fucking respect, they wouldn't have an anti black agenda, but..

In other news, I was blogrolled on feministe, a blog I admire. Also, here's a good post about Freaks and Geeks. Now I will tell a racial anecdote. My mom was telling me about the bad behavior of a little boy, around 10, race white, name unimportant, so we will call him Bob. He made comments about how soon he wouldn't be able to keep it in his pants. The actual teacher of this kid was all like oh, his humor is too mature, but we did have to write him up. My cousin is about 14, and is black, and female. She got suspended for sexual harassment for three days, because she and her friends spread rumors that she was pregnant by this little boy. I approve of her getting suspended, although I think she should have had in school suspension instead, just because she was being an asshat in school. Anyway, just an anecdote.


No comments: