Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Today I did one of the Navy job auction experiments, because it was the last one. Basically, you bid on fake jobs, and the person with the highest fitness score and lowest bid, got the job. The tricky part was that you had to guess how high you could go to maximize pay and still get the job. I made thirty eight bucks and spent it all. I got Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria and two volumes of Hana Yori Dango. I was thinking of Kodocha because of the rumors, but I think I can get them used cheaper. It really feels good to get some cash and just blow it.

Hana Yori Dango just gets better and better too. The artist may have some challenges, but she can sure whip up a good story. I wish I could afford to buy it every month, although I think the crazy people at Viz have put this 34 volume series at bi monthly? Crazy..

No comments: