Friday, January 16, 2004

This is my blog, and from time to time, there will be anecdotes. This is one of them. My school is an evil hellhole(but a rather pleasant evil hellhole- in my dreams, the inside of the school is represented as a gothic castle, but the outside is a park with outdoor restaurants) which makes everyone take a PE class once a year. I of course hate PE, so I chose "Movement Improvisation", which didn't sound too bad. I didn't mind the running around in 'curves' and trying to not run into people, although I note that I put my hands under my chin like a dork when about to collide, and ok, I did trip over my own feet once.

But the real fun came in when we had to close our eyes and try to walk around the room without bumping into anyone. To my credit, I didn't. What I bumped into was the wall. This reminds me of something that happened yesterday. This guy was like "Where is room 321?" and I say "Right down there!" and point. Right then I realize the guy is blind...

So, the upshot is that other people suck at stuff too, yea, that's it.

No comments: