Saturday, January 10, 2004

I know I am blogging up a storm this morning, but I am just so excited! (and my mood is abnormally high- just lay down and don't make any major decisions!) Anyway I am pretty excited about the Bandai repricings. This is especially exciting for people who have been holding off on getting Fancy Lala- for ten bucks each, it's especially worth getting this sweet little series now. I should redo my Lala club page. I haven't updated it for so long. Also, if you're a Lala fan, do join the fancy lala mailing list.

My interpretation of this is that they've gotten all the costs of licensing,etc, out of the way, and now can use these as loss leaders. I think Fancy Lala makes a rather good loss leader, too. For example, it's really good to show to little kids, to make them shut up, thus causing the creation of a new generation of anime fans.

No comments: