Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I certainly don't see why this loser even sued. It is perfectly legal for me to say 'fuck you' but try saying it to my boss, and guess what? I'm on the unemployment line! I'm sorry, but he should be glad that they were this nice about it. I mean, they gave him time to think about it, and only fired him after the second or so offense. I mean, he totally was disrupting the work environment. It's certainly not a professional environment to have hate speech on the walls. Sure, you may think as many awful things about groups of people, but at your job, leave it at home, and just do the best job you can. I mean, how is HP going to mark itself as a tolerant company that everyone can work with and do well with if they allow morons to plaster their property with hate speech? I mean, I'm not a Christian, but many Christians seem to be able to say 'Hey, maybe God doesn't like it, but I don't need to bring it up at work'. Not to mention, wouldn't whatever God was going to do be so much more kickass than anything you were going to do? So leave the judging to God, and get on with it.

No comments: