Thursday, January 15, 2004

I'm trying to wait out the effects of this caffeine- never have a rum and caffeinated coke when you have class in the morning. Although, maybe this is just me and my caffeine sensitivity. Anyway, I am glad that Freaks and Geeks is coming to DVD at $69 MSRP, because some early indications were that it would cost a lot more. At $69, it would not be hard to get the whole series for $40. I know what I am getting as a pre summer vacation present to myself. I also urge people to support DVD releases of intelligent TV. I know that most people who want a good show might not regularly watch TV- I mean, if you're fed up with the crap, you're probably going to switch it off instead of regularly watching- I know I do. However, maybe the afterlife of TV shows as DVD products will encourage some innovation. Probably not- I am not an expert at anything, which everyone who reads this website should know.

No comments: