Sunday, August 27, 2006

Under the guise of Christianity, children are being taught that Africa is full of witchcraft and corn liquor drinking people, and Europe is full of false Christians who distort the Bible. Just say no to crazy ass shit.

Also, a class question. I'm always confused by people who say "well, simply by not having cable TV and buying thrift store clothes I was able to home school, and we're really not class privileged" I don't get it. When I think of a non class privileged person, I imagine that one has to eat burnt dinner, because there's not enough cash to buy extra food when your mom burnt the food, or that your lights might go out because you didn't pay the bill or that you never retain a lot of cash from your summer job because you had to give it to your parents. I wonder what other people think qualifies?

No comments: