Thursday, August 17, 2006

Chicken Noodle Soup! My mom actually saw a student of hers(she teaches 8th grade) doing this.

In other news, rightstuf wants your whole paycheck! The obsessively addictive Twelve Kingdoms' second boxset is on sale. I got to episodes I haven't seen before, and I'm just dying I'm so happy.

From some lady I don't know, it's Pho Hoa Bihn

Do black people have a culture? A discussion to watch.Today's Without a Trace is good. I was shocked because a white man said institutionalized racism on TV. Good show of the workings of racism- instead of having a bunch of hooded klansmen burning down a black person's house, they simply show the white girl getting all the coverage, all the resources(the white man who said that is reducing the number of detectives on that case because he wants so badly to be promoted and the higher ups think that their agents are spread too thin),etc.

No comments: