Thursday, August 17, 2006

Spoilers for Spindle's End coming:

You know, I'm still confused about why Rosie and Peony switched places after Rosie woke Peony from her enchanted sleep. I wonder why even her mother doesn't remember Rosie. I guess that maybe it was a magical exchange. By this I mean, maybe Rosie gave up her crown in exchange for her friend's life? I think earlier in the book, Kat(oh I can't spell the rest of her name) had to offer something in exchange for the amulet. So maybe there was a sacrifice there? I probably got mixed up, which is a shame because magical exchange and sacrifice is always a theme I enjoy.

Spoilers for Twelve Kingdoms:

I find that watching a lot of a show in a row is a good way to do it for complicated shows like this. The first time I saw episode 13, I was like why is Sugimoto talking to this guy, but now I'm like OOOOOH! He's Taiki! Because I was able to remember what Enki said like a few episodes back I think in episode 8 or 9?

No comments: