Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A very special graduation meme:

List up to ten (10) things you want to say to ten (10) different people. Do not state who these people are. Do not confirm or deny any 'comment speculation'. Note, your 10 people do not have to be LJ friends.

1)Well, I got into graduate school in psychology, and I got 4 As and 1 B on my final college grade report. So, you know, fuck you!

2)I love you, even if I don't like all this uncertainty. I really wish your penis worked though. Go to the damn doctor.

3)I'm back, and there's gonna be trouble! Get away from your abstinence only bubble!

4)Don't eat so much dessert! It's bad for your health, what if you die? Then the whole family would be in disarray.Stop smoking too- your first husband died a horrible death because of that, Also, stop picking up random sunglasses off the street- bougie people like me are mortified by that.

5)Well, I'm totally successful now, and am going to grad school, so fuck you, with your AA whining ass. And guys hit on me tons now, I hope you're all alone, still chasing after some unattainable girl.

6)I hope your store goes bust, you pervert. Also, you can go fuck yourself.

7)I hope you enjoy your life, and talk to me sometime. I'll miss you.

8)Hahaha, I totally graduated, so fuck your preconceptions about what I can do and what I can be.

9)I love you, now chill out and stop worrying.

10)Stop with the sarcasm, it drives me nuts. Mucho love anyway.

I think I still hate everybody, and will go to bed. Man, everyone sucks.

No comments: