Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Today at mentoring, I scored 3 liters of soda. 1 liter of ginger ale, and 2 liters of Sprite. Also, we played charades with a bunch of kids who said this was boring, and wore t shirts with words they probably didn't know. (well, I didn't know exactly what 'fetish' meant when I was 14, anyway). We also sat around and discussed beauty standards(well, not directly, but we were in the vicinity). I thought it was cute when a mentee was explaining Coretta Scott King's funeral to her mentor, and how all the various mentees referred to the bulletin board about her and her life. It really sucked how the bus was late. Our ride wasn't able to drive us home, so we went with our teacher, who explained race to one of my Indian classmates who didn't get the concept.

No comments: