Wednesday, February 01, 2006

This is also a good recipe. I used quinoa,salsa and black beans as my ingredients. Collective Efforts is a good group, too. I got a copy of this from one of the folks in my Community Psychology carpool.

"Whites holding on to the dominant perspective prefer to focus on troubled families, values and cultures as sources of black problems rather than confronting persisting discrimination and systematic racism"- White Men on Race, p. 128

How convenient that they happen to avoid personal responsibility! According to my African History teacher, some Africans are sad about the slave trade and feel guilty about it. So suck it up, dudes.


In other news, we have a few chapter of this books, Out of the Past, on online reserve for my gay history class. It's a very good book.

No comments: