Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bitch PhD has several threads on sex. So come on in, especially read the post for the first thread. Heart rages about really bad sexual abuse and silence. Now I've only experienced shaming, but that shaming that happened in real life is way more powerful than what some lady could ever say on the net. Now, I've been told my vagina is too hairy, that other women have sex on the first date, so why don't you, had an unsolicited finger put up my vagina(I don't think that sort of thing is funny or cute!), have had to deal with guys who move their penis during oral sex, guys not sensitive to the fact that you can't just shove the cock in without extensive foreplay(OW!), I've been shamed for having a big butt, and the list goes on and on. Also, on tales from other folks, never rate someone's blowjobs or film sex acts without permission!

Heck, if we can't talk about blowjobs under duress or how shaming causes women to do stuff they otherwise wouldn't, or how the hegemonic viewpoint of what you're supposed to be doing in bed affects folks lives, what topics about sex are we supposed to be talking about?

No comments: