Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The UCC has launched a counter attack- they want people to write letters to the FCC complaining about the censoring of their advertisement. Go to this site, and see what they have to say, and see if you want to support them. I already have. I sent off a letter, but I might give some money, just so there will be more promotion of church people who don't hate gays on the airwaves.

I personally am not religious. If all powerful beings talk to people, I haven't heard them. But I think that religion can be a tool for good or evil, and I think more people need to use it for good. I don't know why, but somehow I felt a mood of peace come over me in the last few minutes. Maybe we are on the cusp of an awakening- everyone is working so hard to advance the country, and many small revolutions are going on every day, as well as many small miracles. By the time I am my parent's age, this society will be unrecognizable, and I have the belief right now that it'll be for the better.

No comments: