Sunday, December 19, 2004

So I got Othello the manga, and while there were some good OWNED!!!! scenes, there wasn't enough dress up for my taste. Also, I was looking at Bomb the Suburbs again, and don't know whether I like it better than No More Prisons or not. No More Prisons has more concrete solutions and information from enlightened people, but Bomb the Suburbs has more silly stories about say, the time Wimsatt thought he was hard and thought he could call someone the n word and got body slammed. I'll have to read more.

I was talking to this dude, and he was all like (about racial issues) no one wants to lose their position. On one hand, I guess he is talking sense, on the other hand, it's really hard for me to understand how someone would rather be king of the hill in a crappy country than middle of the heap in a good one.

No comments: