Saturday, March 25, 2006

The walls of our bathroom are very thin. Thus, if you have a problem, you should either take it to me or relax and let it slide. I do have a right to use the restroom without hearing racial comments. Please own your words. You said it, I heard it, and you have to take responsibility for the results of the actions you chose.

I said this, but I wonder if I should write in how hurtful those were? Of course, it's pretty obvious. I added the part about responsibility, to exclude any high school bs or white woman syndrome* that could be about to occur.


*Ok, both men and women do this, but men are all angry and are like WHAT THE FUCK!! POOR LITTLE ME!!! I DON'T NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY OWN ACTIONS!! and the women are like waaah, poor little me, I have to take responsibility for my own actions!

No comments: