Tuesday, December 26, 2006

With more stuff, here is Nine Pearls. This is a perfect example of what I mean by we don't agree about what power is. To me, MSM level is like Oprah magazine or the nightly news or even Salon.com. To me, the cultural dictates we imbibe with our mother's milk(so to speak) are way more powerful than a lady shooting her mouth off. Also, what's off limits is different. To me, blowjobs aren't off limits. I'm fully aware that blowjobs are going to be part of the expected sexual reportore(sp?) til I die, much to the chargin of people with jaw problems. What can one woman that maybe 10 thousand people read say to that?

It's not ingrained into our culture that a woman's got the right to say, hey, guess what? blowjobs are gross, and I don't like them. Heck, I think they might be oppressive too! Nope. Women got to toe the line there.

No comments: