Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Here are some more anti white supremacy articles. I can't think of anything to do, so I will distribute these articles. I don't think that anything in the world should keep you from educating yourself, whether you be black or white. Richard Wright educated himself on a dubiously borrowed library card, and if you are reading this, you have the internet, one of the most powerful means for education in the world. So read these with a good heart.

This article gives background, and historical grounding.

This details a white activist and his struggles against white supremacy.

This is one of my favorites as it talks about how white supremacy hurts whites too, reminding me of the subtext of the book Kindred.

These are from the community information of an anti racist, anti fascist community on livejournal.

No comments: