Friday, September 03, 2004

I hate whitey!

...but in degrees. Like I'm cool with whites that are just kind of naive, but are well meaning. Like if they say stupid stuff like "Do blacks even exist in the future?" I'll be annoyed, but not in a god, I hate white people kind of way. This guy was all like that yesterday, and I explained gently that white males aren't exactly inclusive in the sorts of people they put in, as they tend to only interact with other whites. That's annoying, but not rage inducing.

The things that really make me go, god, I hate white people is when they A)act like everything is fine and dandy and that there isn't any responsibility to be laid at anyone's feet B)act like blacks are inherently inferior.

A)I really hate it when whites try to act like "Why isn't there a white history month?" is as valid a complaint as "Why do whites who are criminals get hired more than college educated blacks?" If you try to pretend everything's fair, you just make things more unfair. I mean seriously, do these people have bad brains or something? What you do in the past affects the future! That's why I am intermittently doing my stats homework! Because if I do my homework in the past, I'll have it to hand in in the future! And things that happen in the past have cumulative effects- the more I don't do my stats homework, the lower my grade gets, and if my teacher refuses to mark it because she doesn't like my handwriting, I still get a bad grade.

B)The old blacks don't succeed because they don't work hard enough or aren't smart enough thing. I'm sorry, but that attitude disqualifies you for decent human beinghood right there. If you want to be willfully ignorant, that's fine, but why don't you kill yourself instead of polluting the world? There is plenty of evidence that blacks have attempted time after time to amass on their basic human worth. If you refuse to see it, well, fuck you. You too lazy to read? FUCK YOU. Can't think? FUCK YOU. If you choose whiteness over humanity, fuck you.

And shame on blacks that encourage these dirt bags. Too bad that traitors can't be punished.

No comments: