Sunday, August 15, 2004

While speaking of unpleasant illusions, I will note that I must fight against my tendency to believe that unsuccessful unloved persons can not be happy. Many people have found other ways to make a life other than those well traveled paths. One must not say that the only way to live is the way you have seen done. That is an illusion,and buying into it is bad, and is a serious character flaw on my part.

This is a very nice comic. It is interesting about how people have so much talent that they can make such a good comic in 24 hours. Also, it connects with my obsessions, so maybe I am odd.

I just noticed that this post is the 777th. Also, here are more spoilers for Utena. I am starting the Akio arc again- nice design choice to have Akio's body be an outline filled in with stars. The last scene is very well orchestrated for such a disturbing one. I'm too disturbed to talk about it, actually. But the music continues to be a treat for the ears.

In other bad luck, it seems that the Bush adminstration has been messing around with OSHA. Oh, the horror. When will this end? Hopefully when we all vote for Kerry! Really, I'm not fond of TB being spread around, you know.

No comments: