Monday, August 02, 2004

Look, wallpaper of the week. Oh, nostalgia for the last game I played. How strange. In other, totally unrelated news, a big problem about learning to draw is drawing. Everyone expects someone with a sketch book in hand to be a good artist. I guess the fact that everyone who didn't automatically start drawing the world's best masterpieces at the age of four has quit drawing greatly adds to that perception. But I want to draw damn it. While it may be my daily meditation on imperfection- yes, your drawing sucked and the world didn't explode, a very large part of me wants to be a valid person as far as society goes. A much smarter part realizes that it is impossible, unless I want to pay a nice visit to the nice people in their white coats or whatever. But still!

No comments: