Friday, August 27, 2004

I hope they air this ad. Also, everyone remember to vote. Especially black folks. I'm a bit chauvinistic here, but black folks seem to know a bit about what's going down. They knew the war wasn't going to be cool, they knew that Bush wasn't promising much of nothing. I'm not saying everyone did, but when 90% voted for the other guy, it's a sign of something, and I think it's a sign that we knew that Bush wasn't the right guy.


Also, this is a very thought provoking fan essay on FF7. I have forgotten the entire plot, so I can not talk about whether I agree or disagree. In other news, the book Race Traitor is turning out to be very good. More news as things develop. In the first essay, I thought Noel was a bit cheerful in his assumption that people would do the right thing if it was easy, and I'm into the second essay, in which the author is talking about the general shallowness of the way multicultural education is played out.

No comments: