Saturday, August 07, 2004

Here is a post. I'm too nervous to comment on it, or write anything. But I thought I might comment on it in the future. I don't know, I'm going to lay down.

In other news, it is strange that insightful analyses of problems such as this do not get spread around, when lies and slander go around the entire web really quickly. I think I have a conspiracy theory, but I am too elated over the fact that I made a purse to go into it. My sewing class homework was to construct a small purse. While my purse does not have handles or very straight edges, at least one can recognize it as a purse. I hope I can create a skirt that I can wear at least.

In more other news, here is the wallpaper of the week. Also, a very comprehensive site on Utena. I like the analyses the best, but the pictures are also lovely.

No comments: