Wednesday, August 25, 2004

While I'm complaining, I might as well complain about the high cost of white privilege in the software industry. Or maybe I should say Stupid American privilege? I don't know. But let's get to complaining. The fact that they couldn't be arsed to learn anything about the rest of the world cost them millions of dollars. Not to mention, these people are obviously incompetent at their jobs. Many whites are. (well, many of every other race suck at their jobs, too) However, people automatically assume whites don't suck at their jobs. So a bunch of average to stupid whites just slide through the system, fucking everything up, and no one ever notices or raises a big stink about it. No one will indict all whites for these people's stupidity. No one will say "well, I won't hire a white person again! Look at what they know about geography!"

No comments: