Wednesday, August 25, 2004

In another rant, I'd like to note it's a lot easier to find good manga deals on ebay than it is to find good anime deals. Anime is filled with cheap knockoffs. I don't want to support some shady pirate, I want to support some honest person selling their anime off. I also don't like to buy stolen goods in general- why don't people go and get an honest living, instead of being vultures?


Here is John Kerry's Economic Plan. I'm not educated enough to assess whether this plan will create jobs or not. But, it's best to at least know what he wants to do instead of not knowing. I'm guessing he wants to lower taxes to keep companies from investing abroad, and that he wants to give tax credits to businesses that create jobs. But for all I know, he could have said he wanted to copulate with a rutabaga.

It seems that Golda Meir is kicking my ass and taking some names! Here is a good quote:

When there was an outbreak in assaults against women at night, a minister in the cabinet suggested a curfew to keep women in after dark. But it's the men who are attacking the women, Golda responded. If there's to be a curfew, let the men stay at home, not the women.

I understand the Kerry Health Plan a bit better. If he can push it through Congress, it would be a good idea, I think. That's insurance for nearly everyone, here. I'd certainly vote at the polls for that. Currently I am readying my letter for an absentee ballot to mail back. In TN, it seems that all it takes is a letter to your country commissioner with a little information, and you're set. It's a pretty convenient way to vote, and if you're going to take an hour out of your life to complain, you can take an hour out of your life to vote.

No comments: