Monday, October 08, 2007

I've always wondered where folks get their ideas about feminism from. a giant game of telephone? Their own asses? I mean seriously, fake bags= feminist issue?

I have no idea what's going on here.

Hehehe, american apparel.

childfree people are weird sometimes.
Personally, I wouldn't sleep with a married man if I was going to get mad if the wife had a kid. OMG!judgment! for the win! Ugh! I hate that sort of creepy guy who fucks naive 17 year olds and lies to them. The reason this 45 year old is fucking you is because an adult woman would see through this bullshit. He should stop jerking this girl around, and start jerking off, because soon he's going to have jack shit.

Note: Sold has an interesting author's note at the end about the survivors of prostitution telling girls in remote villages about what the 'maid jobs' really are, and facing people who sold them in court.

No comments: