Thursday, October 11, 2007

Irritable shannon has a rant. We're not all cookie cutters! Just because you can do something doesn't mean I can! I can tell the difference between a norm referenced test and a criterion referenced test and I can stand up for at least 30 minutes at a stretch. I don't expect everyone else in the world to be able to do these things, because it's common sense! Not all of us can do the same things.

Also, I hate these stupid shoes. Racial results in the Memphis mayoral race. I voted for Morris, but I'm OK with Herenton. Chumney? No. She just doesn't seem to understand the interests of the black majority. I'm not saying a white person can't be Memphis mayor, but you gotta try to understand what's going on for real. A reader asks why black people vote left- it's because we agree with leftist things. I would like health care for kids, more rehabilitation for criminals, etc. I don't really care if some millionaire has higher taxes. People voted for Cohen because of his leftistness in a majority black district. People are upset because he showed a good measure of integrity about gay rights, not because he is a white.

Some believe that the Jena case 'stirred up resentment among bigots' Really, we can't fix racism if we've got idiots thinking that some [white] guy firing someone for typing ropes into noose shapes and leaving them up at a performing arts center is the cause of racial animosity...

No comments: