Monday, February 05, 2007

One of the things I most treasure is my ability to say pull the other one, it's got bells on. It's nice to be able to protect one's boundaries. I don't have to be like "Yea, my vagina IS ugly in its natural state, thanks for informing me of this!" or "Women do have to always be the bottom! Wow, that gives me such a feeling of freedom!" or "Man, doing a bunch of work and not getting paid is so much fun!". Being suspicious of society's mandates for women is totally awesome!

Also, like apparently the whole mandatory hpv vaccine thing is causing controversy. I probably should stop procrastinating and get a vaccine as I don't want to get cervical cancer(apparently I can still get it, even though I had teh sex). Maia the bee is mad
A lady with a pretty name(Jamila) is mad too because of parents rights I guess
Brownfemi is concerned about health risks.

This has nothing to do with cancer, but there's a long post about cultural imperalism or something.

No comments: