Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Southern belles are such whiners! Nobody made her go to a big city new york college. We have perfectly fine colleges down South. Sure, people would continue to have different ideas, but I've never been graded on how well I argued in class or whether I agreed with the professor or not down here. They just want you to talk, and they grade you based on tests and papers is what I think they grade you on. I recommended that a churchmember* go to Emory for her theology school because it was so good, so it's not like we hate religion. Now, if you just say "well, you gay bastards are all going to Hell" it might not go down well, but that's just what happens. I think they probably grade you based on your actual work up North, even if you're an annoying bastard that nobody likes.

In other news, the first spring rain has some of the bradford pear blossoms off the tree. And Disney weddings are just wrong.
I don't support women's choices to get married dressed as farking Cinderella.
*I don't go to church, but I'm still considered a member of a church...

No comments: