Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Some morning bits and pieces: modest clothing that I would actually wear. Just only in winter. Except for the layering shell. I need some more of those- they work great with anything. Also, huh!? Friends of stupidfree only post about the former huhness. And...I am not my cock. Guys have been able to control themselves around me when I was showing side NIPPLE, so your excuses are all invalid, pervy guys!!

Etsy thread: buying to make a sale.

Why I don't go to feminist often: apparently, quiznos sandwich commercials are really horridly sexist. Because ladies who really love meat filled sandwiches are holding them down. Also, feminist flamewar- someone says something racist, and they're off! I agree with the person who says that we shouldn't not fight against racism and sexism because other people might not like it.

No comments: