Friday, March 09, 2007

Furries are good for a nice WTF on a Friday afternoon.

Link to worst tattoo artist ever.

Also, today I was procrastinating using two issues of ShoujoBeat(my usual place in the library was too crowded, so I retreated to the YA section) and I noticed that vivcore had some ads in there. I also learned that viv had a new line. Kimono Momo should probably put her stuff in Shoujo Beat. Yes, I mostly looked at the ads, because I don't want spoilers for the shoujo beat GNs I buy- like Nana and Crimson Hero.

I got a free issue of BUST from the Sampler. While it's nice to learn that I don't have to give strange men blowjobs in alleys- thank you, Susan Sarandon, I think the young kids need my old mags more than me. Can you donate your old mags to the library?

Geek social fallacies.

No comments: