Wednesday, November 03, 2004

More farker round up: (I can't say this as well as other people, and I feel the same way. Maybe tomorrow I'll love my enemy. But not today)


2004-11-03 04:57:20 PM
SpoogeMaGoo

Dear Bush supporter,This election was rather personal. One of Bush's more controversial policies has life and death ramifications for someone very close to me. Please understand that I mean this from the bottom of my heart when I say this to you.I hope you and your family suffer terribly because of Dubya's policies. I hope that your days are filled with misery and heartache. I wish upon you tears and pain more powerful than can be conveyed in words. Your support of a soulless man, whose Macavelian ideological tunnel vision brings untold misery to many, is contemptuous and disgraceful.You are a sub-human stain on the earth. fark you very much.P.S. May you happen upon your daughter's lifeless body; a victim of a botched illegal abortion. Another victim of Dubya's "compassion" society.

No comments: