Monday, November 15, 2004

Condi's great, and all, but I'd like to address an issue. Just hiring a black person doesn't make you not racist. Not being racist makes you not racist. I'm not a black conservative, so I'm not so easily swayed by such displays. It's easy to put some black people in- but will your policy be good? That's what I wanna know.

And I'm glad someone decided to hate on folks who are all like "we're soooo loli core!" Just because girls in Japan wear it doesn't make it much different from American fashion. People wear the style because they like how it looks, and their friends wear it, not because they were chosen by Mana himself to be avatars of cute. Even if every kid in America wore Loli style, I'd still like it. It'd certainly be a better style for a twelve year old than the prostitot look. I am all about sexuality, but some of those kids need to cover up. Then again, this is the same girl who got lectures for wearing short shorts to the fair. But at least my mom apologized, after seeing all them rolls that full grown women were displaying. So I guess I can't even pretend I didn't wear some slutty clothes, although the fact is that I was slightly more modest than other girls.

No comments: