Monday, November 29, 2004

I love the country lolita style. If these dresses weren't so expensive I'd buy them. I guess I should look for american imitators. My strawberry skirt from In the StarLight does look a bit country, so I guess I am compensated. I really like prints on my lolita clothes.

Also, at Mouse Words, Amanda tries to explain all the crazy mess that has been going down what with oppressors acting like they have been victimized. I think it's all mass hysteria myself, similar to when people in bumfark that don't got anything anyone wants are convinced that wild eyed Arabs will attack their town at any second.

Also, some guy tries to talk about post racism, which seems to be a really fancy way of saying that these people are ignorant douches. I could see if they were kids, but by the time you get 25, you should have some sense in your head or at least attempt to use some logic. I don't care whether you have never seen a black person in your life, act like you got some sense.

Then again, I bought two pairs of stockings today. I totally can't get over how warm stockings and jeans together are. I bought strawberry stockings, and cherry stockings. I'm addicted to cherry patterns nowadays.

No comments: