Tuesday, November 02, 2004

2004-11-02 07:53:48 AM
DistendedPendulusFrenulum

I enthusiastically voted for Kerry last week. The polling place was packed then. With attractive and successful African-Americans.I think the bottom left half of Shelby County has a surprise in store for Mister Bush. I think there are numerous surprises in store for Mister Bush. Perhaps not quite enough surprises to get rid of Mister Bush, but I am fervently praying. . . <---I really hate fark sometimes. (attractive and successful african american is the fark filter for the n word.) Shelby County is one of the most intelligently voting counties in TN, because of all the black people. White folk, they vote for reasons that make no sense to me. "Well, they'll give incentives to outsource my job, and there won't be any welfare for my kids, so they'll go hungry, but at least some rich white dude will get a tax cut, and Bush hates gays". I just don't get why poor white folk care if rich white people get tax cuts and perks. I mean, just because someone looks like you, doesn't mean you're going to get that same good stuff. All that good stuff folks think they are entitled to because they are white?

That's rich folk stuff. Broke ass white people ain't going to get shit beyond some broken promises and feeling superior to non whites. If they want to get screwed over they can, but come on folk. Voting based on symbolic 'moral' issues won't improve your situation. They just wind you up to vote against your own women, your own childern, and your own country. And then white folks think they can comment on how blacks vote.

No comments: