Sunday, November 07, 2004

I would like to remind all my readers(well, I only have 2, but they can remind their friends) that participating in hate crimes makes you a stupid little wimp, and if you can't take racial diversity, it would be better for you to kill yourself, as we don't need to waste the time processing your kind down at the court house. Another note- I like how the shirts worn by whites in one of the incidents(summary- racial tensions at school, interracial fights) basically call for the killing of blacks- the confederate battle flag has flown over many a murder, and 'white power' doesn't mean anything good- it means the power to murder black folk, and laugh about it. However, the black kids got 'NFL' which apparently means that blacks will live forever(I'm not familiar with that. In my school's shirt battle, it was FUBU, which makes white folk seem even more ridiculous. for us by us versus murder. and there's a contest here?) i.e. it's more of defiance, than we want to kill you for no good reason. Think on that.

On a lighter note, Something Awful sometimes has awful links of the day that I like. I think that they should keep to obviously deranged people, not just someone making pro nude (nsfw: nudity) comics. I like the art in this comic as the person draws all shapes, sizes and races of people. The writing isn't perfect, but it's actually sort of entertaining. It reminds me of old Archie comics- a bunch of cheerful protagonists get into gentle adventures. That's the beauty of web comics- you can appeal to a niche of a niche, and it'll be fine.





No comments: