Friday, February 20, 2004

Also, if we change our brain chemistry, are we really the same people? I mean, death of the brain is the death of a person, so is change of the brain, change in a person? I'll have to think about this some more. I'm not really fond of cosmetic psychiatry, partly because I'd rather have people change the bad situations instead of just drug them away. Sure, many situations can't, and won't change, but I have hope. Of course, if you don't have hope, take a pill, not condemning you. Like, this culture has no room for me. I am not a very talented person, but I can't really take comfort in my tons of close friends or having a few crotchfruit either. Not to mention, I'm just smart enough to notice that everything might not be alright, and that there might not be a magical protecting field around me to protect me from bad stuff happening to me. But, people who believe that bad things only happen to bad people will put a lot of blame on me, so I am stressed. People are really stressful to me because you never know what weird ass shit they are going to take out on you. That's why my greatest fear is retail. You can't even say anything back! Oh, the ulcers and the lack of health insurance... I think I need to lay down now.

No comments: