Saturday, July 19, 2003

It seems that I am only interested in four majors: creative writing, film, NBB(Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology) and Psychology.

Pros for Creative Writing:

I can make grammatically correct sentences most of the time, making my writing skills better than 99% of the American population.

Writing is fun.

Cons:

I'd have to live in a cardboard box, eating ketchup soup, which would keep me flat for life.

Also, technically, if you practice enough, you can become a creative writer on your own.

Film:

Pros:

I can analyze things to death like noone's business

I like films.

Cons:

Same as creative writing, except for I'd also have to wear paper bags for dresses, which isn't very flattering to the figure.

NBB:

Pros:

All the cool stuff in psychology nowadays involves the brain.

Brains are cool.

Cons:

I am probably too stupid to do this.

Psychology:

Pros:

Psychology is cool

Cons:

Too soft and goopy.

I'm too stupid to go to med school and become a high paid drug pusher.

No comments: