Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Yesterday's update was supposed to be the new issue of Bookslut a very tidy webmagazine about everything printed, almost, from comics to books to magazines. Love that sluttery!
Freaks and Geeks update! It seems that that DVD might happen (well, probably not, but we could always hope). Anyway, the gay web petition here has 5000 signatures, and My So Called Life's gay web petition only had 4,700. So people who love Freaks and Geeks and people who like to sign web petitions alike, keep doing that! It seems that the problem with the release is mostly the outrageous music rights.
I guess that wasn't too interesting, so I'll spend the rest of this post licking my own personal area with self aggrandizing statements about my goals! Here's one! This blog is for large personal announcement purposes! Every day, I'll try to get back to all you readers(yea right) with stuff I think is spiffy! Such as Lea Hernandez's new Rumble Girls! Well, I am an evil sponge, soaking up Rumbly Goodness without as much as a cent for the archives, and they are like two bucks a month, just showing how cheap I am, but the rest of you can subscribe and get all that behind the scenes goodness some have been gushing about or something.

No comments: