Thursday, February 06, 2003

Question/Rant of the Day:

Question of the day- why don't I use my formidable powers for evil? I could have a guy move into my room and lock my roomie out for weeks, or decide that I am horny before important tests, or make everyone think of the idiom 'that's mighty white of you' in my fulfillment of basic requests like not suddenly having some jerk move in for a week without telling you.
I could certainly use the excuse that I'm in a relationship to bully others, to say that I can act on whatever vague impulses whatsoever because self control doesn't mean anything if you're in a relationship, to think that having a guy entitles me to take over others' space and be disrespectful and rude.

But I don't. Why is that? It's called decency and maturity. Yes, I am not brave enough to ask an almost complete stranger if I can live in their room for a few days because you are horny. I am sorry if you don't understand that some people are frightened by things like that. Not to mention the fact I feel like a terribly rude git disrupting someone else's life because you get an itch in your pants and don't have any self control.
However, when my darling comes around, I never use his coming down as a stick for bullying. How is that? Do we actually have self control enough to fuck someplace else? Man, is that even possible? How did we do that?!

So for you roomies who just CAN'T keep their pants up, no matter whether people have tests the next morning or just are shy or just want to exist without having three people stuffed into a room the size of a closet? Well..these are some options that if you had a lick of sense and a basic idea of what decency was you would have thought of already.

1)FUCK SOMEPLACE ELSE! There are motel rooms, cars, other people's rooms(in fact that would teach you self control because certainly your friends are 'cool' enough to be decent to, you two faced lying out your ass bitches) , even the great outdoors to fuck in. Beds ,well, they are for sleeping, and sorry, tests are important, for us people who don't have hyper rich parents, and aren't going to university just for kicks.

2) GET SOME SELF CONTROL! Yes, you can go five minutes without fucking, yes you can! However, sleeping is a basic human thing. No one has ever become majorly debilitated because they didn't fuck enough, or fucked someplace where it didn't disturb others.

3) LEARN RESPECT FOR OTHERS! Yes, not everyone is a joined at the hipper/ total herpes infested slut, thank you. And I would not want you to become the stereotype of college girls, thank you, not all of us are in it for the MRS degree,ok? So when you are demanding that some AIDS infected moron live in the room for days(because it is simply not possible to go someplace else, you know or maybe have some self control), maybe you should think about moving to fucking Afghanistan, I'm sure they have lots of men to depend on for your emotional well-being over there.

I'm sure you fucking airheads are like well, fucking is more important than breathing, but I don't see why you lazy ass sluts don't fuck off. For the rest of you, just try to have a little more discretion before you get fucking slapped in the face, please?

No comments: