Monday, February 10, 2003

I have a quandary here. On one hand, I would like everyone who reads this blog to laugh at this moronic web site, then again, giving morons publicity encourages more morons. I think I'll take the middle route and link the nerve.com article (warning, this site contains some adult content) that I heard of it from.

The gist of this is that some airhead wants fake tits, but doesn't want to pay for them because she's a lazy little skag. Of course, I don't think very positively of this. I mean, dude! If you want higher self esteem, get some skills! Get off your ass and learn some calculus! And if you really are worried about looking better, pay for it yourself! There are millions of folks working at horrible jobs to get what they want, but I guess Walmart is just too good for this skank. No, she has to leech off others. And for such a dumb thing too, when those falsies start sagging, even the dumb ass men who fall for that sort of crap will be moving on to the next hot piece of ass.

I feel really depressed about this sort of thing. One of the reasons that people are always thinking women are less valuable than men is the fact that some women run around trying to spread their legs and use that to become successful. That some women would rather use money to get fake boobs just to impress guys rather than using it for an education, well..that's just plain sad. In America, we could use money to educate people, to feed people, to make people's lives better. But no, we give it to people who are too lazy to even pay for fake boobs themselves. Sad.

No comments: