Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Yesterday I was very upset and couldn't bring myself to blog, because what is the point of griping on a page that noone reads anyway? So I have a double edition, it seems! The Propaganda Remix Project is our first stop- I think my favorite one is either the one that says "know your place, shut your face" or the one that says "help your self to a big piping cup of shut your face" It may not be horribly effective in solving the world's problems to wear a shirt with that on there, although I love the idea of it, but it effectively shows how many people feel disenfranchised, like they don't count because important people like politicians and judges have all the power. Then again, I'm the same person who wants to write a letter about how there shouldn't be logging in national forests! So take that with a grain of salt, will ya?

No comments: