Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Brownfemi tries to help the indigienous people of Mexico and also a lot of poor Mexican women by publicizing the plight of the people protesting in Oaxaca(sp?). Shannon is cocooning herself although her wild mood has passed. Two days ago I woke up and was angry. Then the next day I woke up and was angry. Today I am not so angry but still am mad. You probably should try to email the folks in charge. I tried to email the Mexican consultate in New York, because it seemed like a good idea at the time. I feel vaguely jealous of the people who get to protest in the street about it. Now, more ways to have fun without beauty rituals

21)Take up knitting
22)Kitty!!!
23)Look! babies dressed as pumpkins!
24)Get yourself a new manga volume
25)Doggystyle
26)Missionary
27)Spankings
28)Movie night!
29)heckle anime!
30)Board game night!
28)

No comments: