Wednesday, October 11, 2006

White women argue about high heels. Shannon wonders why people waste their money on femininity. Also, go to Colbert's most recent videos to see interview with Ariel Levy. Twisty talks about dogs and thongs. I think most thongs are slightly uncomfortable, but a woman must choose for herself whether she wants comfort or a lack of panty lines the most. I'd like to remind all that my readers that my pronouncements on feminism, and especially fashion, are not binding. If I say that femininity is a waste of cash, that does not mean you are required to throw out your girly stuff. If my pronouncements were binding, then I'd be able to make Stop Staring dresses cost like $10, and that would be way nicer than making people I don't know chuck their high heels in the bin.

White women talk about femininity again.
I'd like to note that I am selling a lot of cute and girly jewelry.

Also, flea talks about chick lit in a funny way.

No comments: