Thursday, October 05, 2006

I learned that in webboggle if you click the box, the letters shift! This is to me, the equavalent of a normal person winning the Nobel Prize.

Today I took the midterm from hell, and had the fun of musturbating with all my classmates. We took turns being like if I don't get a good grade on this midterm, it'll be awful! If my professor doesn't write questions that go along with the class material, I should be mad at him! If I studied really hard, I should get a good grade, and if not, that would be the end of the world.

I also think I like Ugly Betty. I've only watched the first bit of this episode, but I wanted to watch it last week, since it had that cute girl from Real Women Have Curves. Is it me or has she lost weight for the role? Also, american shows with eyecatches? yay. Nice the Devil Wears Prada vibe for this remake. Heh, a telenovela is playing in the background. But it's nice to see a high rated series with a woman of color headliner(and a woman of color villian! yay) Oh yea, and you can watch it at the website.

No comments: