Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hey, it's one of the blue cultists from Earthbound!:



If you want to become a Jane for emergency kindness, do so. Now that's feminism. Feminism is a movement. It takes commitment. Not everyone can be a feminist. If you're happy worrying only about what top makes your tits look good, and better ways to remove your body hair, more power to you. We all can't be activists.

Note: if you're a doctor, maybe you'd like to talk to women's groups at churches for free? A doctor is doing this for the church that I am supposed to go to, but I almost never go as I'm not religious and people running in the aisles, crying and going praise Jesus actually makes me slightly uncomfortable. Women's health- it rocks.

Also, just say no to tacky ass outfits like this for 7 year olds. Just tacky. I wouldn't go out of the house in something like that so you know it's not OK for a kid to wear.

No comments: