Thursday, October 19, 2006

My mother was right! The mysterious money showed up in my account. I wonder if I can give it back to avoid having to pay it back. And my stomach still hurts. I wish I was laying on it instead of writing a theorectical conceptualization.

Also, scary icon:



Also, there is some wank about public schools. This reminded me of something I picked up in the library:

It's a thing that says Arts Access. They say that you should call participating organizations to reserve your free tickets, you must verify dates and times for possible changes, children under 5 are generally not admitted, and you must show your EBT, Tenncare,or Church Health Center cards to reserve the tickets. They note that the Memphis Brooks Museum of Art, the Metal Museum, the Children's Museum(b/t 2 and 5) and the Dixon Gallery and Gardens will waive admission if you show any of the aforementioned cards. Also, that the Memphis Symphony will allow free access to Saturday or Sunday Masterworks,Pops or Family concerts. Get tickets by showing up 15 minutes before the show. All of these are first come, first served.

The Memphis College of Art Gallery, the Marshall Arts Gallery, the Christian Brothers University Gallery, the Rhodes College Clough-Hanson Gallery, and the Art Museum at the University of Memphis are free.

Call 901 578-2787 ext 302 if you'd like a copy of the brochure or know of a place that these brochures should be distributed.

No comments: