Sunday, October 02, 2005

Steve Gillard is fund raising for his blog. I encourage you to give. I also want to fund raise for my blog. However, I can't promise you much. My posts are unedited for the most part. My writing skills are very basic. I have no charisma. This blog will not achieve much. People will not read my blog posts and run out in the street, marching in a large band of all colors, black, white, hispanic, asian, arab, everyone, holding hands singing the song of a new day. People will not suddenly wake up with a start seeing that any call for personal responsibilty must begin with the self. They will not start recycling their trash and riding the bus. Even if you buy stuff from my ebay auctions, my website or click on my google ads, there is no guarentee that I won't blow all your money on buying Princess Tutu DVDs. But hey, whatever.

No comments: